We believe that your certified accounts can and should add value to your business, our approach to the year end accounts process is designed to ensure that it does. At Lyons & Calzo Accountants, we view the year end accounts work as a business development opportunity rather than just an overhead incurred to comply with statutory requirements.
- Evaluating Business Systems and Processes: Our practice partners and senior staff are specialists in evaluating business systems and processes, be they from small entities to medium sized organisations. These processes involve examining how businesses are operated, understanding potential for weakness and ultimately protecting clients’ assets and income. Based on our detailed analysis, we advise clients on how to improve their business systems and operations.
- Compliance Procedures: Our Certified Accountants procedures will ensure that all clients’ regulatory requirements are dealt with in a seamless manner thereby ensuring the minimum disruption to day-to-day business procedures.
- Accountant’s Report: Our accountant’s report is well respected by financial institutions and taxation authorities. While we have clients in all sectors of the economy, we are particularly known for our strength in advising privately owned / controlled businesses in a wide range of sectors.
- Tax Planning: Tax Planning aimed at reducing or removing the effect of taxes on your business or as an individual.
- Revenue Audit Review and Assistance
- Income Tax / Personal Tax preparation and submission
- Specialist Landlord Tax Return Filing Services
- Advice on the Tax Implication of Business Decisions