Are you 100% totally and completely satisfied with your Accountant?
At Lyons & Calzo Accountants, we believe that everyone deserves an excellent service and that no-one should settle for less than the best.
Many people stay with their Accountant just because they believe there is a lot of work involved in changing. However, it’s easier than you think and can save you time and money in the short, medium and long term.
If any of the following apply to you, it’s time to find a better Accountant for you and your business.
- Do you get value for money from your accountant or do you feel that you are paying too much for the service you receive?
- Does your Accountant avoid explaining things in detail to you and instead lecture you as though s/he is the expert?
- Do you feel that you have little choice or that your Accountant dictates to you what should be done rather than discussing the various choices available to you?
- Does your Accountant take the time to listen to your needs and formulate a business plan or ideas to help you achieve your true goals?
- Does your Accountant work in partnership with you in a team effort or do you feel disconnected from your Accountant?
- Has your accountant lost interest in your business?
- Do you find that everything with your accountant is always “last minute”, affording you practically no time to make changes or ask questions.
- Does your accountant simply agree with everything you say which makes you feel that they are avoiding telling you things that you need to hear to help your company succeed?
- When you do eventually meet, do you feel that your accountant does not take the time to explain your financial reports and your business objectives with you?
- Does your accountant only talk numbers and taxes, nothing else and therefore you feel absolutely no relationship with him or her?
Switch to Lyons & Calzo Accountants and you are guaranteed of Accountants who:
- Think strategically and work in partnership with you to help you realise your business and individual goals.
- Will make specific and practical recommendations on a financial and a business level.
- Have extensive experience in the business arena and are aware of the challenges and difficulties you face.
- Have detailed expertise and insight into your specific industry.
- Are committed to building long and last relationships with you.
- Have an excellent reputation –most of our business comes from recommendations, referrals and word of mouth.